STOP! This product is known to be harmful and should not be consumed in any quantities.
This product is recognised as being toxic for dogs and can in some cases be lethal. These products typically contain Xylitol which is poisonous for dogs.
The information above is to be used as a guide only. Human food products should not replace a specialised diet for dogs. If your dog ever displays unusual symptoms after eating any food product you should seek advice immediately from a professional vet.
By using this website you have agreed to our Full Disclaimer